Some conversations with ourselves can be tough as we have a tendency to shun things that we feel ashamed of. However, you’re here because you’re genuine about finding a real solution to the knee pain that has been plaguing you for a while.
If you’ve been experiencing knee pains in your daily activities, then you may have been neglecting your knees for a while. Here are some of the reasons why knee pain is so difficult to get rid of in our society:
1. Misconception that it is Expensive
- $300-500 Gel Injection that only lasts several months?
- $50,000 total knee replacement surgery, with regular revision surgeries months to years after the first one.
- Expensive supplements and pills that do more harm than good for your whollistic wellbeing
- You would buy a watch for $250, but what would you pay for your own knees? The KneelePad offers an affordable solution to everyone afflicted by knee pains.
2. Not Armed with the Right Knowledge
- How should you care for your knee? We’re never taught this in physical exercise or biology classes in school.
- Worry not, we’ve put out plenty of information in our blogs, and if you’d like a condensed guide of exactly what to do with your knees, we have a free ebook that comes with each purchase of the KneelePad.
- Your knees have been with you since the day you were born. From those gruelling football matches in school, to the marathons you’ve been running, or standing all day long at work, your knees have been worn and torn ceaselessly for decades!
- Fortunately, there are many things you can do to improve your condition, such as exercises and regenerative infrared therapy.
- Just as one cannot gain weight overnight as much as they can lose it overnight, caring for your knees is the same. Patience is a much-needed virtue.
- Why bother if I can still walk, albeit with a limp, right? There’s always another day to make things better.
- Wrong! Poor posture and adjusting your gait actually makes the condition worse! Pain needs to be relieved so that your posture can be corrected to allow natural healing.
5. Lack of Options
- Doctors at major hospitals often recommend patients with a 5-figure bill for a knee replacement or a gel injection. They are often also told that this is the ULTIMATE and ONLY way to get better.
- Today, more than 4.5 million Americans live with a total knee replacement (TKR), according to the U.S. National Institutes of Health’s National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. However, it is the ultimate solution, then why are there still patients who suffer from knee pains after a $50,000 surgery?
With the KneelePad, we offer a cost-effective solution that not only helps your knee feel better, but also regenerate the damaged tissues in your knees, so that it allows you to live life on your own terms. Pair this powerful, simple device with the “Top Tips for Knee Care” guide, your knee pain will not be able to trouble you anymore!